Sunday, August 31, 2008

You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Hello. My name is The Subsidies. I'm a cover band that plays, well, covers. Good covers, too. You might not know me, as I've been gone for a whole month. See, I had way too much stuff to do this month, like go to weddings and bachelor parties, take a little vacation, even do some work-related travel. I know, I know. It's no excuse. And I am very sorry for my absense.
To make it up to you, I'll be at Rookies in Rochester this coming Saturday (September 6) from 9:30pm to 1:30am. I'll play bunches of great songs for you, so come on over and see me. It's been a long while, but I smell fresher than ever. At least for the first few songs.

Rookies (in Rochester)
Saturday, September 6
9:30pm
No cover charge! (that's like a free beer).

No comments: